Purchase Ledger Clerk
YASA is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our rapidly growing company in a new and exciting, standalone role, reporting to our Director of Finance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing expenses
- Payment runs
- Helping to improve our evolving processes
- Proactively seeking opportunities to deliver improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Purchase Ledger
- Good attention to detail
- Good Excel skills
- Extremely organised with good business acumen
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to work effectively with teams
- Good IT skills including Excel and Word
- Good understanding of need for diplomacy and confidentiality
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- 25 days' holiday
- On-site gym
- Private medical plan
- 4 x death in service
- Flexible working hours
- Social activities
- Share scheme
To apply, please complete the short form below and attach your CV and a covering letter.
Your application will be processed personally and confidentially by YASA's internal recruitment team.
No recruitment agencies please.
YASA is an equal opportunities employer.