Executive Assistant (Part-Time)
This is a new and exciting position that will represent a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to work within a supportive Senior Management Team (SMT). As the EA to the CEO and the SMT you will be providing dedicated support in a busy environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of the SMT activities
- Diary management
- Organising travel
- Ensuring strong communications internally between members of the SMT, and externally between the SMT and stakeholders
- Administering and organising meetings, including catering for lunches and other meetings
- Assisting in the creation of meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Liaising with stakeholders, customers and investors
- Processing expenses
- Analysing reports
- Preparing presentations on PowerPoint
- Management of high volume email inbox
- Managing information and returns to regulatory bodies
- Ordering office supplies
- Management of the YASA intranet
- Involvement with organising internal and external YASA events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proactive attitude and happy to take on responsibility
- Strong character and able to challenge where necessary
- Highly organised and efficient with strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to bring a positive attitude to the team
- Proven experience of senior level PA/EA support. It is essential you have dedicated PA experience, having worked at board level
- You will be a confident and professional communicator and able to prioritise and take initiative with your workload.
- 25 days' holiday
- On-site gym
- Private medical plan
- 4 x death in service
- Flexible working hours
- Social activities
- Share scheme
To apply, please complete the short form below and attach your CV and a covering letter.
Your application will be processed personally and confidentially by YASA's internal recruitment team.
No recruitment agencies please.
YASA is an equal opportunities employer.